Best Over The Counter Weight Loss Pills – Xenical: Main Info
If you want to boost your weight management routine with effective drugs, consider purchasing the best over the counter weight loss pills – Xenical. This medicine is intended to treat obesity if there is a risk of conditions such as heart problems and strokes, abnormal cholesterol levels, type 2 diabetes, etc. With an active ingredient being Orlistat, it shows great potential as a weight loss supplement when combined with a clinically supervised diet plan and regular exercising. Xenical is one of 5 FDA-approved medications and isn’t inferior to its main contenders Phentermine Topiramatein terms of efficacy and tolerability.
Xenical works by reducing the activity of lipases and dietary fat absorption in the digestive tract. Thus, you don’t lose energy but achieve higher chances to lose weight safely. Based on the FDA reports, patients who follow a fasting diet, do regular physical activities and use Xenical lose approximately 6 pounds more in a year than those who diet and exercise without consuming medical preparations. However, it doesn’t replace a low-calorie diet or workouts and doesn’t serve as an appetite suppressant.
Xenical is a prescription weight loss drug, but you still can purchase it by approaching a certified pharmacy that provides the services of a medical specialist. When contacting a doctor via online chat, you can get a prescription and purchase the drugs without any troubles. Also, it is possible to buy an over the counter analog called Alli Orlistat.
|Tablet Strength:||120 mg, 60 mg|
|Best Price:||$0.85 Per Pill|
|Payment:||Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, BTC|
Where to Buy Xenical?
Visit Canadian Pharmacy
Best over the counter weight loss pills – Xenical: Benefits
This medicine goes beyond diet supplements and gives almost always the desired effect if properly used. Moreover, Xenical has multiple advantages, including:
- These diet pills are effective not only for reducing excess pounds but for maintaining long term weight loss.
- It may be used by pediatric patients under 12 years old.
- The studies didn’t report severe drug interactions.
- You can take a capsule only when you eat food that contains fat.
- Weight loss normally starts within 14 days and continues for up to 6-12 months.
How to Take Xenical?
Since Xenical refers to prescription drugs, you should approach a medical specialist and build up an individual plan including a reduced fat diet and exercises. Always follow the recommendations of your doctor or pharmacist during the treatment. You can also use these guidelines on how to properly take Xenical:
- Don’t increase a dose and don’t take pills longer than recommended.
- It is advisable to take Xenical Orlistat 3 times a day with food that contains fat.
- Ingest a capsule during the meal or one hour after eating.
- You should distribute daily intake of fat, carbohydrate, and protein over your 3 main meals.
- The fat content of your daily meals shouldn’t exceed 30% of your recommended calorie intake per day.
- Pay attention to the content of the food you are going to consume. Count calories and the amount of fat.
- These weight loss pills reduce vitamin absorption, so talk to your doctor about combining Xenical with some vitamins.
- If you are going to take herbal products during the treatment, take them before you are going to bed.
- If you forgot to take a capsule during the meal, just skip the missed dose and come back to your normal treatment schedule.
- The doctor may recommend stopping treatment after 12 weeks if a patient didn’t lose at least 5% of the overall weight determined before the start of therapy.
Usually, the doctors prescribe Xenical 120 mg three times a day for both adults and pediatric patients over 12 years old. This dosage ensures optimal fat burning without causing severe side effects.
Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects of Xenical, especially if you have any signs of an allergic reaction.
Immediately discontinue using the pills in case you have:
- abnormally upset stomach with cramps;
- dark urine;
- kidney problems;
Some side effect options are a result of the fat burners Xenical contains. They may be temporarily and don’t cause serious discomfort. The common side effects can include:
- stomach or rectal pain;
- gas and oily discharge;
- fecal incontinence;
- multiple bowel movements during a day;
- grease-like stools.
It isn’t a complete list of possible adverse effects. If you experience abnormal reactions in your body, stop using Orlistat and tell your doctor. Keep in mind that the use of dietary fiber, especially psyllium, can be useful in reducing adverse reactions.
Who Xenical Is Intended For?
Xenical is intended for those people who want to safely lose weight by following the health program developed by a professional which includes plain eating and daily workouts. This drug won’t help reduce appetite or make you feel full faster instead, it serves as an efficient gastrointestinal agent that allows for reducing fat absorption.
Follow the diet and take fiber-enriched meals like green leafy vegetables, fresh fruits, and use green tea to reduce possible unwanted reactions of the pills and achieve desired results.
Best Over The Counter Weight Loss Pills
Tags: belly fat, losing weight, weight loss drugs, calorie intake, part of a weight loss, without prescription weight loss pills, fat cells, prescription medications, money back guarantee, stored fat, boost metabolism, body weight, combined with a healthy diet and exercise, green tea extract, fat loss, long term, promote weight loss, amount of caffeine, natural supplement